Handrail Scanning and Survey Technology from Haldane UK
Haldane continues to push the boundaries of timber handrail manufacturing by investing in the latest handrail scanning technology which not only provides an enhanced levels of survey detail but also enables the scanning process to be carried out in less time by Haldane UK’s inhouse survey team.
The company is continuously looking at ways to improve the accuracy and precision of its timber handrails, examining every element of the process which can compromise the overall quality of the finish.
The scanning solution employs the latest laser technology used by some of the leading players in the Metrology measuring sector to gain new levels of detail and accuracy of any surface type and in any environment.
- Does your handrail survey technology achieve an input data of 30 micron to maximise accuracy?
- Data does your handrail survey technology achieve a resolution of output of 50 micron to ensure the 3D model is as accurate as possible?
- Can you scan the surface area without any surface preparation?
- Will you be able to scan the entire staircase in one pass to prevent errors when joining the scan data?
- Can you use the scanning technology in direct sunlight or does it use white light which can result in washed out data in bright environments?
- When was the handrail survey equipment last calibrated?
- Can you provide calibration certification to prove the system you are measuring with is accurate?